Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SRI on NYT article

Sorry to write in English (also not to update so frequently...). I just wanna share it as soon as possible; thus I update at the computer in the library (coz I knew it right now).

I think I mentioned SRI (System of Rice Intensification) before in this blog. The program director of my program (he is also my special committee chairperson) is enthusiastically tackling this technique, although my research topic is different from SRI.

Just yesterday, his interview was uploaded in the NYT website about SRI. NYT seems keen on recent food issues so this interview may be because of that.

It's good to know it regardless whether you believe SRI's effect or not. FYI only.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao-Nakaccho-san, Many thanks to this post. Quite an impressive article and the range of the work.
--Naoko

7:21 AM  
Blogger nakacho said...

>Naokoさん、

SRIについては会社も提案内容に結構取り入れているのでこちらに来る前から知っていました。彼も授業では必ず触れていました。

写真入りでこうやってNYTの記事になったりするのを改めてみると、なんというか、自分はなにもしてないのですけれど、多少は近いところにいるのでこそばゆい感じです(笑)。

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home