Thursday, January 11, 2007

Now at Cusco!

I am now at Cusco in Peru.

Although it took much time for the arrangement of this trip, my actual travel is so smooth so far. I could purchase a railway ticket to/from Machu Picchu and book the hotel at Machu Picchu village. I will move there tomorrow and return back to Cusco on 14th. I am really exited to get there.

Then, I´ve fixed my all itinerary (cause I could not make it only for a Machu Picchu trip bofore my departure). Power of internet is so great since I arranged most of the reservation and purchase through internet.

Anyway.

Cusco, what a nice city it is! But it is so easy to get tired due to thin (or less?!) air (cause altitude here is around 3,400 m! as long as my understanding is right).

I just wanna take a rest, thus I am sitting in the internet café. Soon, I will start to move.

I´ll definitely upload some nicer photos after returning back to Ithaca.

Regards,

P.S.
I can check my e-mail but it usually requires some time to reply, thus please forgive me to send my response after 15th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home